Allergy and Environmental Health Association
- Learn how to deal with your (childs', spouses', friends', students', customers', employees' and tenants') environmental sensitivities, including:
- food intolerances
- sensitivities and multiple sensitivities
- chemical injury
- spectral sensitivity, including light and electrical sensitivity
- Work with other consumers to provide peer support, share information about sources of less-contaminated products and other special needs, improve awareness and end abuse.
- Monthly meetings and workshops: For information about the next meeting or workshop please call 860-AEHA. You are welcome to attend, but please refrain from wearing smoke-laden clothing or scented personal care products. Meetings are at 7:30 pm on the third Thursday of each month during the school year, at McNabb Community Centre, 180 Percy at Gladstone, Ottawa. Pot-luck dinners replace December and June meetings.
- Your membership in AEHA (Ottawa) provides an opportunity to help yourself and to work with others to help all of us. We invite you to join us.AEHA (Ottawa)
Shoppers City RPO 33023
Nepean, Ontario K2C 3Y9
Canadian Registered Charity No. 0524496-11-14